When traveling to Bali, along with the relaxed island vibes I mostly love the food. I love everything from the cheap and cheerful restaurants to the fancy evenings out with my boyfriend.
When it comes to a cute date night out for us in Bali, it’s all about the gorgeous views, local fresh produce, sipping on delicious cocktails and friendly staff.
Opia Bali is a venue that ticked all those boxes when we visited back in December.
Whilst dining a Opia Bali, you’ll experience:
- A magical balmy evening with breath taking views of the stunning Jimbaran Bay and beyond.
- Yummy cocktails to sip on as dusk transitions into evening under fairy lights.
- A live singer whose voice will bring you to tears.
- Mouthwatering food. The whole crab black pasta is a must.
- And an Instagram worthy location. Be sure to wonder through the grounds to find the swing.